All in all, the 2016 Interior Savings Fat Cat Children's Festival was a success on so many levels:
- over 1,500 students from the region came to learn, play and discover with Fat Cat, the Okanagan Explorer
- over 180 volunteers gave over 2,000 hours of their time
- over 50 business and community sponsors generously gave cash and in-kind donations
- over 40 community partners reached out, shared valuable information and provided hands-on activities
- thousands of families were enriched through their experiences at the Festival.
A BIG Fat Cat THANK YOU to all of you for your contributions.
Mark your calendars for the 27th annual Interior Savings Fat Cat Children's Festival
June 9-10, 2017 @ Waterfront Park.